Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Standing out in the cold


Took this picture this weekend when the temperature was about 20F. Notice the figure in the bottom left corner.
I just saw this guy, just standing there on the street. It's 20F f'ing degrees out. Who the heck just stands out in the cold like that?
There is the chance that he's just a normal guy waiting for a ride. Possible. He could be a dealer waiting for a customer. Just as possible given the block. Since I was trying to hustle back to the house, I didn't have time (or the will) to observe him for too long. I did think the scene was just not right so I snapped this picture over my shoulder.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2005 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed that not even the crackheads, dealers nor the crackhos brave this sort of cold. Or maybe we just have wimpy crackheads in LeDroit. - Jimbo

 
At 1/27/2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Mari said...

Jimbo,
Your crackheads are no match for our mighty crackheads who will brave the heat of a 1000 suns or the cold winter chill of the darkest night for a hit. Buhahawwwww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home