Friday, April 28, 2006

Fox 5 Morning News Garden segment

I haven't seen it yet but I.T. informed me of my television debut occurred sometime around 6:30 this morning. I have the VHS going at home and asked Nora Bombay to TiVo it for me. It, being a garden segment on FOX 5's Morning News. I have two lines, I.T. told me. I'll comment later after seeing it, but so far of what I.T. has told me, um, pansies, yes you can eat them. They taste better in a salad, not so great alone and don't eat the green bit. Impatien flowers taste more like lettuce.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it!

 
At 4/29/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger dc gal said...

Today fox 5 morning news. Tomorrow HGTV superstardom. :)

Congrats!

 
At 8/14/2008 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t believe your comment policy had anything to do with the comment traffic, depending upon where you put it. The addition of a here to your comments policy within the comments area has no impact. Spelling out your comments policy with a lot of confrontational language within the comment form area can.

 
At 8/14/2008 8:01 AM, Blogger Mari said...

Listen, battery, I delete almost all your comments because they a) look like cheap advetisement at my expense b) add nothing to the conversation and c) it's my blog, I can do whatever I want.

 
At 2/19/2009 8:35 AM, Blogger outradged said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/19/2009 9:56 AM, Blogger Mari said...

Okay, this post is attracting off topic comments. So I'm closing it.

 

<< Home