Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More voting harassment


I Voted
Originally uploaded by programwitch
Not like you haven't been bugged enough, but I'm going to add my 2c. Dunbar is open, try the last door to your right because of the 10 million red doors to get in, only 1 or 2 will open for you and you get to waste 20 seconds trying almost all of them trying to break in to do your civic duty.
Last night I came home to two calls on my answering machine. One from Ron Paul and the other from Mayor Fenty. Fenty wanted me to vote for Obama, which though I would have loved nothing more than to vote for Obama, DC is a closed primary, and I'm not a Democrat.
Anyway, if you are registered for either the Republican or Democratic party go and vote. If you are an Independent or Statehood Greenie you're screwed till November.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 5:13 PM, Blogger Sean Hennessey said...

i voted around 2:00 at dunbar and there were only around 10 people there. i didnt notice the numbers on the machine though.

has it been a low turnout? i'm used to longer lines.

 
At 2/12/2008 6:28 PM, Blogger Mari said...

Considering it takes 3 minutes to do this thing, no lines needed.

 
At 2/12/2008 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long lines in the evening at Dunbar. But... they had run out of ballots.

AV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home